Wednesday, April 22, 2009

For Mom and Dad....

It is my prayer today for Mom and Dad, keep them in your loving care...ease their pain and heartache...they still do not understand reasons why...and they need the comfort only you can provide...they worry constantly over me and their family...and sometimes I wonder if mom ever has any peace...I bring them before You today dear Lord and ask you to pour Your spirit over them and comfort them...also I ask that You enable me to show the love and compassion of a grateful son...the recent past has been so difficult for all of us and I ask of You to provide the comfort and peace this family so needs...I know You love me...and...You know our every thought and prayer...this is my prayer today for mom and dad...keep them in your care...in Jesus' name...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment