Friday, May 8, 2009

Today Lord...

Lord, today I ask for your help...it is days like today where I feel worthless and in need of Your comforting love...I am seeking what Your will for my life is...what is it You would have me do...I am desperate for that knowledge...I so desire to be in Your will and grace...ease the pain of those who are concerned for me...I don't want them to carry my burdens so hard...that just causes me more pain...I know that there are those praying for me and I am so grateful...keep me in Your care when I feel like this and always know I am thankful..."I know You love me"....forgive me when I seem ungrateful for what You have done in my life...thank You for being my friend...its days like this I feel alone...thank You for all the blessings I seem to overlook...thank You for my family and friends and my pastors...I ask again for Your guidance...I love You Lord...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment