Friday, April 10, 2009

Teach me to be Humble...

"God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble" ...I ask today Lord for forgiveness, forgive me when I seem to get above my raising...assist me in my effort to get out the way for what it is you would have me do...I want only to submit to Your example...I have no more pride and dignity, and who am I to judge anyone else...pour out Your blessing on me Lord that I may be more humble..to not let selfishness and pride get in the way...give me the wisdom to be more " considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere"...as it says in James "Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness"...all I want is to give You the glory and praise for the good things You have done in my life...thank you for all the blessings...and forgive me when I seem ungrateful...for it is Your favor I seek......Amen

1 comment: