Monday, April 13, 2009

My Prayer My Wish is for...

My wish and prayer today is for the many faces I see every Sunday morning from the the stage at the "Loft". I look out and see those who are worshiping and giving praise to our King, but today I pray for those who appear to be hurting or bewildered. Everyone worships in their own way, but I feel there are those in attendance who are lost and they don't feel the love and passion like those around them. It is good that they are there and taking the appropriate path to seek a deeper relationship with God, but they seem so unhappy...I am sure some are there just because they are giving into someone else's will that they attend...but my prayer is for them to walk away realizing they are missing out on the joy, that they see happening around them...and desire to experience the same...God touch them..ease their pain and suffering...I pray they will understand what it is You can provide and give of themselves to You...Lord I pray that the right word would be spoken or the phrase of a song be sung, that would open their heart and mind to be receptive to You...so they can feel the joy and love that is being shared by most around them...I pray that what I do or say or play and sing would not be a hindrance, but a positive note on their path to You... thank you Lord for the wonderful pastors You have placed me amongst...and I pray that You continue to pour down blessing upon blessing on them...I pray for the leadership of the church to realize when it is best to get out of the way so the pastors can continue to do what they know is best..( let the plumbers do the plumbing and the movers do the moving), but that is another prayer...thank you Lord for the people that are in attendance , one and all, it is a blessing for me to be able to play and sing for You my King...and my prayer is for them the seekers and sceptics to understand and learn and desire to do the same...
thank you Lord for the Cross and what it represents, and for Your Son who paid the ultimate price...I know You love me....thank you....Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment