Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Opinions

Evaluating a performance is strictly an opinion. It is one persons viewpoint of what they have just observed or heard...what qualifications does the evaluator have to make remarks and to influence others to see it their way....are they an expert in the field? Too many times we are all guilty of influencing others to look at things OUR way, instead of being open to how others feel....it's hard to humble oneself, to not chime in, I am guilty of this in so many ways...I feel it has gotten in the way of me seeing situations and performances, the way God would have me...so I pray for humbleness and contentment....for less wanting to be in control and influencing others to see it "my way"...Thank you Lord for Your patience and mercy, grace and understanding, and mostly for Your forgiveness....

No comments:

Post a Comment